US stock · Financial Services sector · Credit Services
Company Logo

Credit Acceptance Corporation

CACCNASDAQ

462.28

USD
-5.17
(-1.11%)
Market Closed
8.71P/E
10Forward P/E
0.43P/E to S&P500
5.973BMarket CAP
- -Div Yield
Google Trends
Recent Reddit Comments
Nothing found
Recent Tweets
$CACC's 10-day Moving Average moved below its 50-day Moving Average on September 8, 2022. View odds for this and other indicators: https://t.co/6vfonm9FKC #CreditAcceptance #stockmarket #stock https://t.co/R0VWBYmq12
0
0
0
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰Congrats to all Team members for making huge gains with Trade Ideas $CACC #CACC https://t.co/rEobNg7QQw
0
0
0
$CACC Everyone is Buying the Dip Right Now.Hoarding Shares. https://t.co/5kzbTkFLXa
0
0
0
Credit Acceptance $CACC Reaches New 12-Month Low at $448.84 https://t.co/ITwWmj8Nhx #markets
0
0
0
LONG: The top three companies in Financial Services most likely to appreciate in price over the next 90 days, according to our Prediction Index: $CACC -> Prediction Index score of 100 $DFIN -> Prediction Index score of 100 $QCRH -> Prediction Index score of 91
0
1
1
$CACC covering 10% more at $448.463 ($506.985 basis) leaves 80% short
2
0
0
$CACC covered a few times but 545/519/485 entries banked into 459 handle
0
0
0
$CACC covering 5% more at $463.458 ($506.985 basis) leaves 90% short
0
1
0
Market Monitoring Insights: Examining the Potential Credit Impact of High Vehicle Costs for Consumers | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau $CVNA $CACC https://t.co/vZpwzaPVqC
1
1
2
Hahahahaha, but $CACC closed green. Don’t worry, we’re coming for ya.
0
0
0
MARKET TRIVIA: is $CACC about to bounce or collapse? Tempted to close it out https://t.co/ASG4qxzK19
0
0
0
Credit Acceptance Corporation traded 39% above average volume, $CACC closed down -4.31%
0
0
0
$CACC covering 5% at $470.868 ($506.985 basis) leaves 95% short
0
0
0
Been shorting $CACC (Credit Acceptance) 420p 10/21, 6.95 - 10.10 and letting a few ride. Vehicle industry and finance collapse will be epic by January 1.
0
0
0
Subprime auto lender $CACC. Was some guys top short idea on CNBC. I like it https://t.co/ylU3caiXqQ
3
0
13
When I finally see a good tweet about $cacc https://t.co/2UAQk5L5lU
1
0
5
Top Conviction Short Ideas with 1yr time frame (skewed towards Alt Energy): Tech farce: $LWLG EV Joke: $LCID Chinese Fraud: $NIO Green Trash: $BLNK Alt Energy Enron: $RUN Shitcoin: $HOOD Meme: $GME Sub-Prime: $CACC Bonus: $CVNA still 50%+ down side! Short Thesis on Each: 1/N
20
53
386
Wow finally my $CACC short is starting to work. That took TOO FUCKING LONG.
0
0
1
$CACC has a Return On Assets of 11.31%. This is amongst the best returns in the industry. https://t.co/9YvcnFsum4 https://t.co/PnA90dxmq1
0
0
0