LU stock · Energy sector · Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Company Logo

Tenaris S.A.

TSNYSE

32.35

USD
+0.27
(+0.84%)
Market Closed
12.76P/E
12Forward P/E
0.49P/E to S&P500
19.293BMarket CAP
1.28%Div Yield
Google Trends
Recent Reddit Comments

No Primar. It was linked from an German blogger. https://blog.fefe.de/?ts=9c766460

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

The only transcripts from 2018 / 2019 are records of 1098-Ts issued by my university which document tuition payments. My accountant said it’s not likely due to me failing to pay tax. Will look into possible identity theft. Thanks!

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Ts and Ps for my 401K.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You have to ask yourself. What are they paying you $3.50 to eat?
If something is called Hot Dog and you sell Hot Dog ts not false advertising.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

My position is obscured from TS material. I have public trust and likely won't get anything else. Which doesn't really bother me

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Dude are you for real, I bursted out when I saw the interviewer's face - sh-ts hilarious

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

RC MT + MQ + NV TS + NI LE too

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>Someone doesnt understand internet culture; as WSB says, they're 4chan with a bloomberg terminal. They affectionately call themselves and others re****ed au###ts

I understand it just fine, and I also understand that after GME blew up, the sub became populated by genuine r-words who were completely new to investment, but conjured up conspiracy theories like experts nonetheless. They drove out the original crowd and shit up the sub

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

> "I have no idea what you're saying so I'm buying more"

Someone doesnt understand internet culture; as WSB says, they're 4chan with a bloomberg terminal. They affectionately call themselves and others re**ed au*ts. There is a behavior of self-aggrandized incompetence that is adored over there because people find it funny; half of the sub is memes for gods sake.

Just as with anything, everyone has a different level of market knowledge, so if someone posts a hyper-complex technical analysis beyond your market understanding, you might be able to gleam some understanding from the complexity. You don't need to know how the sewage treatment plant works in order to flush your toilet.

Retail is no more or less coordinated than any other publication talking about market activity. Not to mention that it is a public internet forum; no one is relying on a commanding-sense of authority and credentials, nor does it described itself or insinuate that it is news. Someone proposed an interesting bull-thesis on Gamestop and, for some, it was an attractive proposition. Any bull-thesis proposed on r/stocks has equal opportunity to be as persuasive to its reading audience.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Elon Musk said we’re in a recession. I’ll take his word over just about any talking head, bureaucrat in congress and most importantly over transitory Jerome Powell and his goons. Stop printing fa…ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

That's pretty much exactly it. I love what I do, and you can't do it anywhere else.

I turned down a $350k TC contract with Amazon a little under a year ago (TS SCI senior linux sysadmin for SELinux enforcing multi policy dev environment) because I don't want to hate my life. 24/7 on call ain't where I wanna be.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

So if the pow man is speaking tomorrow, should I wait for the weird spike to buy ts?

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Who else made over $500 on Ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I've been with squarespace for 4 years. Although they have pretty templates, their customer service is the sh*ts. I've never been happy with the way they treat me when there is a problem. When i redo my site i will probably consider switching.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Been hitting tesla pretty well for the year, my accou ts are loving the trends so far.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You have to reply to any of the comments about PE ratio at the 2021 peak being at only 10% of what they were during the dot com burst. Would love to hear your thoughts on that. Or the xomme ts pointing out just how much of QQQ are stable companies that won't be gone any time soon, unlike in 2000 when all kinds of garbage was scooped up. Also you haven't replied to comments about the only EV company there being Tesla, which contradicts your point.

You could well be right on how long it takes but I'm more likely to think it'll be much sooner this time. Cycles in the market are getting shorter and shorter, I don't see QQQ being gone as long as it was after 2000.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I tried signing up for Tradestation paper trading to experience any differences there might be placing trades in TradeStation vs TradingView.

I might've done something wrong, but (TS) link above makes it seem that you can start paper trading quickly in TradeStation. I've been unable to do it without going through steps to sign up for an actual TradeStation account--one that requires approval first.

The TradeStation platform could be amazing, but this step feels like a Bait & Switch and is a HUGE red flag for me as a potential customer.

TradeStation would do better to clarify this process for those interested in using their platform.

If the account needs approval before paper trading, state it clearly.

Surprises like this erode customer trust, not build it.

I want NO SURPRISES with my money in live trading. If you hit me with an unpleasant surprise before I even reach that point, the chances of me trusting the platform enough to eventually make a deposit shrink dramatically.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Is there a Ts and Cs / sales plan that talks about a windfall clause?

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Freetrade and T212 allow you to buy fractional shares, so the share price doesn't matter. I used freetrade for a very short time and can't remember why but I didn't like it. I moved to T212 and it's quite good. T212 allows you to buy and sell short term but their Ts&Cs state that they don't allow you to buy and sell a stock within 5 minutes. You can do it like if you change your mind or whatever but if you do it often they will ask you to stop.

As always, if you want to use T212 send me a message and I'll give you a referal and we will both get a free share of some crap stock that will ultimately be worthless lol

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I kinda hoped he might buy it just for sh*ts and giggles but a bit of me thought he never would... Let's see 👀

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

my position is 6 Spotify puts, bought them because they are getting rid of family plans, similar to Netflix cracking down on password sharing. no more 5 accou ts for 14.99 a mi th.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

All valid points, thanks.

So, I can’t afford lawyer and websites that claim to “sell” your TS don’t actually do that shit. Your advice is to suck it up and pay it because I signed the contract? I’m sure they’re other options.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I did sign a contract. Again, the worst financial decision I made; was in my early 20s and had no clue what I was getting myself into. Fast forward about 6 years later and we’re here.

Not trying to prove any point, but more so trying to find a way to gain financial freedom from these horrible companies.

I’ve heard of folks foreclosing on the TS, their credit score taking a hit and they keep it moving…thanks for your input though!

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Would that be a delta neutral position? Cathie still wins though because she keeps the expense fee. Someone tell Cathie. Can’t go t*ts up.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Call the credit card company, see if you can cancel/freeze the account. You & your brother should freeze your credit (article) and get credit report monitoring so no more accounts can be opened without your knowledge. You can also comment on this delinquency in your credit file (example here) . I'm not a frequent contributor here, just a person who had to rebuild credit history some years back. It won't ruin your life but you need to cut off her ability to do this again. If you don't want to report her to the police, at least stop her from doing it again. I understand that this is a difficult situation for you.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Your mother committed credit card fraud.

If I were in your shoes (I'm Navy with a TS/SCI clearance) I'd go ballistic as that would jeopardize my job and career. I don't care that it's my mother.

I can pay $701 but imagine adding another zero to that and being fresh out of boot camp? Clearance denied! Don't need a clearance but still can't pay? Article 134 violation - Debt, dishonorably failing to pay.

What I'm getting at is as someone in the military this matters more than for the average civilian.

I know it's your mother but you really need to take this seriously and address it.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Yes it can.

She’d probably be responsible for a capital gains tax if she’s selling it above the value that she paid for it. Her gifting you the equity as a down payment may be a way she can get a tax credit. But she’ll definitely want to look to tax people to help her sort that. From your side, not really. But if she’s going to a tax pro, why not tag along?

She can even sell it to you without a mortgage. Renting to own used to be a common thing. Effectively, y’all can come up with whatever agreement y’all want that works for the two of you to facilitate the transaction. But if you don’t get a mortgage, I’d still get it appraised, inspected, and have a real estate attorney help y’all draw up an explicit and comprehensive agreement for the purchase. But going this route, assuming you don’t just have 350k sitting around, you’d likely be paying her monthly meaning she doesn’t get a lump sum that she’s probably expecting. Not saying this is a good idea, but it’s an option, technically.

You taking on a mortgage would need the normal process required by a bank. Normally an appraisal of the value, mortgage & homeowners insurance quotes. The whole deal.

If you do a rent to own or a mortgage, either way, you’ll want to speak with a real estate lawyer to make sure that you two are doing everything right, crossing your Ts, dotting your Is

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Insurance Agent here:

Correct, insurance co may never know until the time is needed when they are forced to know & have the right to refuse any claim or circumstance you may try to file/recover.

Necessity is due to risk & covered loss. HO policies are based off of only you & other occupants listed as residents in the house, covering structure of the property, personal property, liability etc whereas Landlord policy is simply covering the property you own, some liability, and loss of use (rental income earned), with no personal property contents covered hence renters having renters insurance (plus a few other perks).

Depending on State & amount insured will determine cost of both HO or Landlords but aim on the side of insuring correctly so its not declined by a company & it ends up s**ts creek. Unless you have ample cash flow to be the creek, then play at will.

Cheers.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

It has super sketchy management and couldn't turn a profit during the greatest bull market in used car sales ever. Negative EBITDA, negative FCF, leveraged to the t*ts...pretty much the opposite of what you want in this environment.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Ts and ps you autistic ape.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

It depends on the situation regarding the mortgage and why. You need to understand the ts and cs. Talk to the broker to understand the reasons for it and why you can't do a purchase? Why are they saying you need to refinance? Be very careful. I presume you now want a joint mortgage, so if they're being tricky. You could probably get a contract written up by a lawyer that sees you paying your equal share so it would be legally half yours and hers until the mortgage time elapsed if fixed rate. Because, generally nowadays, the penalties for leaving or changing is awful. For background, there was a common law court case that found 11m mortgages were illegal. Essentially, because the way it was done. You date it on date of moving in instead if day you signed it but it breaks contract law and other small regulations, following that case. If you have a dodgy solicitor you can get screwed over easily. It makes it a promissory note which they securitise and then you essentially pay for them for the promissory note you signed.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

They don't have the fucking balls, allegedly we are restructuring with a private equity buyer but it's very likely restructuring is going to be quite a desaster with the way we are hyper compartmentalized.

My contract is clear I've dotted all my Ts and crossed all my Is it'll work out or it won't and I'll take it out of their ass. Such is the way of life.

I couldn't be more excited, we are steamrolling towards a final conclusion foot forever on the acceleration just as it should be

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

The biggest challenge with it anymore is that everybody wants to program in JS/TS and use React/node now. So it's getting harder to find people.

When it comes to benchmarking, they're all pretty equal. And if benchmarking becomes a huge concern, then it's time to use .NET or something similar that can handle the bandwidth.

I'm chatting right now with a new hire who won't shutup about different frameworks. He cannot code a complete complex line from scratch yet he is trying to push some dumbed-down framework. He is struggling with Dependency Injection and Factories right now. He just doesn't get it and keeps trying to talk about a framework (Which ironically does those things, he just doesn't know what they are called or how they work. It's "magic" as he says. I don't want to have employees who don't know how or why some piece of code works. That's not very secure and they will lack the knowledge to fix it if there is an issue).

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You will be surprised these A , J; Ts stocks are not part of true value stocks portfolio. All 3 have npw SELL rating over valuation with rating of D or F. Amz has a strong sell. Its earning is less than before. DJIA do not have them as components.

The writing is all over the wall that what people's early perception is not experts are saying about the reality short, intermediate term. Too early to stretch out too far.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>Exactly! Also, Elon waited a year and until the launch of TS to buy Twitter kind of strange timing!

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Trump JR suggested Elon start his own Social Media Company. Elon shot back someone else should do it. Shortly after TMTG was formed. The Pipe Deal was announced in December and the Full Beta started in February for TS. Elon started buying Twitter shares in February.

That is an awful lot of coincidences

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I pushed the button out of curiosity and then realized that if Robinhood goes t!ts up that it’s no longer sipc insured….so I declined, but it was interesting to me so I figured I’d ask the diamond hand gang

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I`ts a good idea... I would pay for my business assuming its reasonable.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

#I like watching TS during and after trading hours.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Keep in mind pending a complete career change, your clearance may be a reason a private company hires you, and then you end back up in the same position doing the same work, just working for a private company. If you have TS or TS with SCI you can pretty much work for anyone, and will always have a job. I say this for your awareness, as company’s will want you, just to put your butt back in the same seat.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Begins with pu and ends with ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Get yourself an account on TS so you can see for yourself what’s going on

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Don’t really why it’s good, given that the value of Amazon is much higher than off that stupid useless little blue bird… so ts kinda really unrealistic, given that the big autist struggles even with that. How ever; this meme has been posted here like 20 times now and I always wonder if people just don’t understand or if they believe this is 9gag.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You understand that kids 4-9 should not be thought of any sexual or ideology stuff. Not only gay, but straight, Christian, whatever. This should be left to pare ts. They are having this later inschool.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I made a folder on my phone and called it deleted accou ts just drag and drop voila problem solved

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

So he's a smart doctor kid that sh!Ts his pants and gets chicks

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I wish I did but I do not. I see sales people talk about different specific styles and such.

I got my first hardcore full commission 6 figure job at 24 years old. They hired 40-50 people a week and fired 40-50 people a week until we had a few hundred hard core closers. Old school boilerroom. Loud, standing at tables and pitching a 26 page script. 1.5 hours on the phone, one call close and you got $1200 each close. It was sink or swim. I averaged $5800 a week, plus $3000 cash bonus and my pick of the restaurant as top sales most months. I ate a lot of Ruth's Chris.

I believe you should always listen to good speakers and orators. Double bonus if they help teach you things and build your value to the market place.

Jim Rohn, Tom Hopkins, Tony Robbins, Og Mandino, Brian Tracy, Art Williams.

The key to sales I'd speak clearly, control your tone and tempo, and stay on a path.

Path being your script. Learn your topic and pitch until you can confidently and naturally discuss/pitch it, WHILE playing ping ping, playing catch, or tennis. When you can naturally sell an idea while physically doing something demanding hand/ eye/ body coordination, you got it down. This counts for rebuttals too.

You be you. Know that every sale has its number.

The number of dials to get the right qualified person to pitch.

The number of qualified people pitched completely.

The number of sales closed.

150 dials=35 qualified =17 full pitches = 1 close.

So if you need 20 closes you need to make:

3000 dials, 700 qualified, 340 full pitches, 20 deals.

This is like how water finds its level. As you do these you will improve and the numbers will improve.

Don't get smart and look for an easier way. This is the way. If it works, work it consistently toward a goal and don't lie to your self. THAT is always your number 1 enemy. Bitch voice. When it happens, pain pivot into action. Only bad call is the one that affe ts your next call.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

imgimgI have 8k in Tesla puts simgpimgread out over the next 8img mimgonths, they will print imgandimg all the artificial coimgmmenimgts from head funds abimgove wimgill hopefully stop. img

Buy puts apes and live free ape 🦧

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Seeing this bear market makes me jacked.....jacked to the t*ts

I've been on the sidelines for longer that I care to admit. Missed out on massive tech gains. Total bonehead. I feel so great I LOVE watching the red stock market day after day.

I LOVE watching the red stock market day after day. Each day, I open Google Finance and expect to see red. And I love this ongoing bear grind.

DOWN!!!! DOWN!!!! DOWN!!!! DOWN!!!!

Make me feel better about my horrible choice of being in cash for so long, and missing massive tech gains.

And this smug euphoria of crashing charts is why the market will bounce up very soon, and prove me wrong again! Stay the course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzwlhHdhOcc

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Disgusting br*ts.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

This was 12 years ago. Nobody gave two sh*ts about the anguish we suffered. We were told that getting our money back was our "reward". Honestly, with no support to push it further, we figured it wasn't worth throwing money at.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

TRTS? No, that doesn't work.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I agree but the same argument could be made buying stocks in late 2008 or April 2020 - you can't see the bottom till long after the rise back. 20% YoY is very abnormal for real estate, so is next year 30% or -10%? Nobody really knows. The entire financial system is really screwed up and 20% YoY is proof of it so those who didn't jump in are not necessarily complete idiots. In five years there could be a new financial system in place, things are that uncertain. So if I'm right, its time to buy if the numbers work and has been for some time but just getting into something cashflow negative with skyrocketing property taxes just to join the pump isn't necessarily wise and I would not denigrate anyone for staying on the sidelines.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Whether the person commissions from WP, ROTC or OCS they’re still gonna get their security clearance. Going to WP isn’t going to give you TS or anything special. While I do agree there are definitely experiences you can get in the military you can not get in the civilian world, they are most likely not more applicable experiences than working the actual job. If you are going to commission as an O, you should truly want to be there. If you’re only in it for the money, you should probably stay guard/reserve.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Absolutely I built a multimillion dollar platform with JavaScript and ever step of the way wonder why the hell php is shit on so much. That platform specifically right at this moment makes sense to be JS/TS but personally I will build everything in PHP

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You forgot to switch accou ts 😮‍💨

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

> If you’re searching, stop consuming.

100%

>don’t give notice until you understand all the necessary steps of onboarding.

Big oof. Yeah, I never actually give notice until literally all of the Ts are crossed and Is dotted.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

On and on and on about free speech. No, Truth Social exists cause Parler crash and burned. Let's see everyone from TS migrate over to Twitter 2.0 if Elon goes through with "every user will be authentic" and people have real identities tied to their profile/user

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

What's there to combine? Any right wingers that were banned from Twitter will be back on. TS social has something like a 300k waiting queue to sign up and Trump doesn't even post on there. And the platform isn't as well fleshed out as Twitters.

DWAC is radioactive and done.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

TS= top social media app in the App Store rn. But sure bud.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>Actually no, the fact that TS is for Trump supporters is not the reason WWE got those impressions. I know you use that talking point a lot, but there is no relation between the two.

Even the connection between WWE and Trump is tenuous at best. When was the last time he was on there? A decade ago?

Hilarious you find no correlation, truly

>Really? What prominent anti-Trump and anti-GOP voices are on TS?

They will be soon because that's where the conversation will be happening

>Availability has nothing to do with it. If Hillary Clinton were the only candidate on the ballot, and she was gaining traction, would you vote for her?

Comparison makes zero sense

​

>Then why does every single prominent conservative still have an account there? Do you think Twitter agrees with Candace Ownes, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, Rubio, Margie Greene, Cawthorne, and so many more?

The only people Twitter bans are those who break their ToS.

Funny at least one of those people is banned and many more are and will continue to be

>Quite the opposite. A billionaire having total control over everyone's speech is the opposite of an open forum. He's not going to allow Communists to organize there, labor unions or Tesla unionization movements, anti- work sentiment, anticapitalist, antifascist voices that threaten his business interests to organize.

Not to mention the fact that the Chinese are gonna have Elon by the balls.

Open source

#1 in the appstore again

Are you worried yet

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

> Is that why WWE got more impressions than the superbowl?

Actually no, the fact that TS is for Trump supporters is not the reason WWE got those impressions. I know you use that talking point a lot, but there is no relation between the two.

Even the connection between WWE and Trump is tenuous at best. When was the last time he was on there? A decade ago?

> Except it isn’t.

Really? What prominent anti-Trump and anti-GOP voices are on TS?

> It’s literally the only framework that is available and has enough traction

Availability has nothing to do with it. If Hillary Clinton were the only candidate on the ballot, and she was gaining traction, would you vote for her?

> Twitter is banning everyone who they disagree with.

Then why does every single prominent conservative still have an account there? Do you think Twitter agrees with Candace Ownes, Ben Shapiro, Ted Cruz, Rubio, Margie Greene, Cawthorne, and so many more?

The only people Twitter bans are those who break their ToS.

> The current userbase is revolting and leaving over the idea of having an open forum

Quite the opposite. A billionaire having total control over everyone's speech is the opposite of an open forum. He's not going to allow Communists to organize there, labor unions or Tesla unionization movements, anti- work sentiment, anticapitalist, antifascist voices that threaten his business interests to organize.

Not to mention the fact that the Chinese are gonna have Elon by the balls.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>TS is a network for Trump supporters, nobody else has any interest in going there.

Is that why WWE got more impressions than the superbowl?

>If TWTR is going down that doesn't bode well for TS though, as the userbases are completely different. TS is a network for Trump supporters, nobody else has any interest in going there.

Except it isn't. It's literally the only framework that is available and has enough traction

>The reason TWTR is so successful from a societal standpoint is because it is a place for people with opposing views to fight and argue with each other, something that is completely lacking from TS.

Except it isn't. Twitter is banning everyone who they disagree with. The current userbase is revolting and leaving over the idea of having an open forum

>I don't know if Trump is active on there as there's no way for me to tell, TS has no web platform, and I ain't downloading or signing up to find out. What I can tell you is that a

He's active soon, was waiting for the cloud migration. Web platform to follow very soon.

>network where people just preach to a tiny choir is going to get old faaast.

You just described TWTR

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

PTEN & TS calls. Both are upstream O&G that have monthly options and earnings this week

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

what's the Ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Twitter is going to tank hard after Elon takes over if he keeps to his word about "free speech", as that place will devolve into 4chan and advertising dollars will evaporate.

Hate speech is still free speech according to US law, and that's one of the main reasons free speech is strictly a government regulation issue and has never existed in the corporate sphere.

(not that I think any of that will happen, Elon's "free speech" isn't going to include any speech that poses a threat to his business interests)

If TWTR is going down that doesn't bode well for TS though, as the userbases are completely different. TS is a network for Trump supporters, nobody else has any interest in going there.

The reason TWTR is so successful from a societal standpoint is because it is a place for people with opposing views to fight and argue with each other, something that is completely lacking from TS.

I don't know if Trump is active on there as there's no way for me to tell, TS has no web platform, and I ain't downloading or signing up to find out. What I can tell you is that a network where people just preach to a tiny choir is going to get old faaast.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

That's just stupid. What would Twitter have to gain from that? If Trump is allowed on Twitter again that's the end of TS and DWAC goes back to $10 to wait until their next grift.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Lol you haven't been paying attention at all

It's going to be a major dragged out shit show 'waiting for meaningful change' all while the Left implodes at the idea

All meanwhile TS is growing aggressively and at the same time as the Rumble cloud migration

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

The act of the buyout is asking them to leave. These guys love hinting, almost passive aggressive.

Agrawal: "Company plans to keep operating normally, no job layoffs". Right, for now, until day 1 when Elon takes over. Expect mass layoffs, C-suite exists. It'll be quick and swift. NeuTiwtter be run more like Tesla (for profit) vs SpaceX (personal).
And yes that guy will be readmitted to Twitter and he'll be posting daily, dwac/TS was a failure. And Musk will force him (and news outlets) to pay a monthly subscription.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

What the fuck are you talking about it

I made it months ago

There's a reason I said this shit was highly unlikely for TWTR, now we get to enjoy watching them implode under even more Elon pressure

You haven't been paying attention at all

All meanwhile TS is growing aggressively and at the same time as the Rumble cloud migration

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I’m gonna say it has a lot more to go; I expect the stock to ultimately fall into the single digits. It just doesn’t have a good product, or good future financial prospects. Today though, the third problem with the stock, that it had no way to scale the app, MAY actually have a solution on the horizon. It appears rumble MAY be interested in helping them out, and they do have a couple people with the technical chops to actually start scaling TS. But this would be a buyout situation, and it’s super new news - breaking today. Irrespective of this, what it really does is put more of a floor on where the bleeding stops; it won’t stop the bleeding and shorting would still be be profitable. Rumble I’m sure would like the name and connection but they won’t do it at the expense of their own profitable enterprise, meaning any buyout would be below where the stock opened this morning. I’m not going to post about politics in WSB overtly. You’re right, it’s not the place. But when a part of politics is directly related to a stock, this board is the appropriate venue. It is undeniable that there are people that are artificially supporting the price DWAC based solely on ‘I Voted for Trump and I love him and I’m gonna back him’ or whatever. You’d have to ask the folks in r/DWAC_Stock for the exact wording there. And no, you couldn’t just bet against any company and make money. This post is about Twitter and everyone that bet against it lost their shirt. Apple isn’t down 60% from all time highs. Energy stocks are through the roof, even the technically advanced ones. Betting against Tesla would have been moronic. So it still pays to put your money down with some rationale behind it, and not on the whole ‘rising tide lifts all boats and low tides sink them’. Because why not lose less in bear markets on your long positions, and make more on your short positions?

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

That is one of the funniest pieces of this. Their CEO attempted to sue Free Speech multiple times. Not only is that the polar opposite of what TS says it’s supposed to be, it’s also so deeply pathetic as to be almost incomprehensible. Devin has got to be one of the most thin-skinned clowns on the planet, and he’s managing the so-called bastion of free speech where dissenting opinions are banned as quickly as their gained. Reality has surpassed fiction in its ability to outlandishly defy what we once thought would be ridiculous.

On a side note, watching Devin interview is awful. It’s like watching a lifeless puppet spout nonsense on the last show before he’s inevitably thrown on the trash heap of television to join “Dancing with the Stars” and then drift into oblivion.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

DWAC was always a scam. If TS was a success Trump and industrial investors were going to dilute the shares with stock warrants and leave retail investors holding the bag. If it fails no merger and again leave the retail investors holding the bag again. The only reason the stock is where it's at is his hardcore fanboys and day traders. Take trumps name out of this and it's basically a penny stock..

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

There is no FAANG, friends. There is only T and it ts TESLA

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Listen hear Mike, TS is the future because it’s completely derivative but caters to only the far-right so it completely shuts out about 90% of the population. Also, it’s owner doesn’t use it and actually couldn’t name it correctly during his rally. Additionally, they’ve put one of the most incompetent politicians in charge of it, a guy with no tech background and the personality of a stale marshmallow. Plus, they’ve rolled out so hilariously bad that most people have completely lost interest, even Fox News wants nothing to do with it.

And that Sir, is why it’s the best thing ever and will totally take market share from an actual company run by semi-competent professionals. Also, Elon’s totally going to become the lead software engineer for Trump because that’s apparently what the DWACers believe will happen….because Elon could buy and sell Trump at least 100 times over at this point, so why not work for him?

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

What news? Seriously? Let’s see here… the worst for a bear could be Trump actually starting to use TS, right?

Trump starts using Truth Social? LMFAO!! Because, you know, it does need to actually, you know, work first. And for DJT, it’s only working if millions of his followers at the very least are on it, fawning for his rhetoric. Even if the app itself could work, and people could get off waitlist - he still wouldn’t join, because it’s just not the audience he wants.

The news that would make me stop taking all these put sellers money is the news that Nunes has been able to find a single engineer with any competence. No one with true technical chops to scale an app is willing to touch the company, not even for $300k a year I hear. They don’t think it will last a year - and it doesn’t help they aren’t offering a 1 year signing bonus or anything - only unvested stock options. I’m an engineer in a past life and I wouldn’t go near it myself under those terms; I wouldn’t get paid if it goes bankrupt.

Trump painted himself into a corner with his history on stiffing everyone if he isn’t happy. No one that is able to build it is willing, and everyone that is willing to build it isn’t able. And under those conditions, it doesn’t matter what news comes out. If I end up underwater on one of my weekly puts from a news blip, I’ve made so much on the other weeks now that I can eat that and keep putting in my ante. It actually hasn’t happened yet. I did get to expiration one week with a still in the money, but down from initial cost week - but I just exercised the puts and waited for the inevitable fall the following week before closing the short position profitably.

That’s the only real reason to buy DWAC lol, rolling up a short position 🤣

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Putting a pin code on the physical SIM card is a good idea (stops someone from using it if your device is stolen), but it won't protect against SIM swaps that do not require the the thief to have physical device or SIM card in hand.

Most carriers now have some sort of additional account protection (extra password) that once enabled, require this additional password for requests such as provisioning a new SIM card or device.

E.g. here's AT&Ts response: https://about.att.com/pages/cyberaware/ni/blog/sim_swap

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

While you’re probably right you do realize that if we did you would have no idea, right? Unless you have access to an OPSEC breaching email on a private server by a top official where they discuss TS+ level clearance info of course.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You don't follow the news at all

  1. Elon cannot buy twitter. Anti-takeover provisions in place like dilution and self immolation. Controlling share holders are WEF. Elon is sabotaging twitter. Twitter has already rejected the offer and said they will reverse no policies.
  2. If Elon ever got twitter it would be a bag of ashes called twitter. AWS etc. will rug pull them like Parler.. that's the reason TS is on Rumble.
  3. Trump has said he's not going back to Twitter.

Living in an information bubble because of the fake media sucks ass huh?

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

As someone who works for one of the big cell carriers, you’re not being scammed. Literally daily I give people 700+ trade in value for phones (damaged or not) dating all the way back to iPhone 4.

I would guess that they’re not lying about the activation lock. If they receive a phone with any sort of activation lock on it, the phone is useless to them and they can do nothing with it. There’s no way to say this without sounding rude, but I’d venture to guess that this mistake was on your end and not AT&Ts end because I’ve seen it several times. That being said, you may be able to visit the store and have someone file a promotion correction form to still get your credits. I do this frequently as well.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

B, Ts ,B, Tss.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Snap chat me that pu....ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I love how people will quote a bill that was passed for billions… we should be taking about Ts not Bs here. Inflation is just getting started.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

yeh ivanka marrieds him..;. it is almost the trumps are (dont know words) c**ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Sure, I work in finance and understand the mechanics. Mortgage rates have already moved to reflect the expectation of the ~300bps hiking cycle. 30y Ts probably won’t move a whole lot more. Could still go higher, but no way we get a terminal FFR beyond 4%, or anything close to the 2000s. So 7-9% mortgages are probably impossible.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

All depends on the fit and feel. But typically no I don’t pay that much for Ts. But there are plenty of people that will and do.

There’s a psychological hurdle going from 28->32 tho.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

I have seen a company selling cheap Ts in a pack of 3. That was most sold item on their website. You can copy that. Also, invest in photoshop info graphic highlighting how great the quality is. Probably will cost $50.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>ts about power and controlling the narrative. Twitter is a powerful tool and us plebs cant have it.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

If they didn't keep up with the maintenance and it'll cost a bunch to fix up, then it's not worth >$400k.

The house is worth what someone will pay for it, no more or less. Buddy of mine has a house that the city valued 10 years ago at $1.6M (and set his taxes based on that). SHortly after that he listed it for sale and the highest bid he got was for $1.2M so he kept it. Now days the city says it's worth $1.5M and he could probably get $1.3M for it (which is terrible since real estate values have gone up drastically and his house is dated and in need of updating). Contrast that with my house that's roughly doubled in value in the last 10 years (it's worth 3x what I paid 20 years ago).

So the house value isn't "$410k" nor is it "$340k" or "$300k", it's worth whatever someone will pay for it.

In the current market houses are listing for full price and often selling for more than that. So if the owners want to sell, they don't need to fix it up first, they just need to price it accordingly and someone will buy it. There is ZERO need to give away $100k to the TS.

And you're right, the OP sounds like they don't understand

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Facts. Got mine and threw in some Tesla puts for sh!ts and giggles

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

You can absolutely get cash transferred from a CC directly to your bank or they can transfer it wherever. Just need to make sure you don't use it for things that are restricted in the Ts&Cs

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Verapex has delivered quality work for the exact type of orders you’re looking for. We did Nike embroidered last and they were super nice! Before we did the tech with just the logo polis and ts

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

>No, "fake news" is the canard of the person who is in a position for emotional reasons, and automatically rejects information that might challenge their premise. You started with your conclusion and are looking for evidence that supports your conclusion and reject anything to the contrary ("fake news").

Sure that's not you, clearly you didn't read the whole post or hardly any of it based on this response

>No, it launched already, and most of the bigger names that have accounts have been using it less, hell the very reason Trump will never use it is because his ego will never let him open an account and have to start accumulating users, in an app with a current ceiling of like 2M users.

Why did Rumble gain 10m users QoQ or WWE get more impressions than the superbowl

You're so wrong it's not even funny

See FUD Section Parler/Gab

>Trump won't step into that limelight until the app is already a massive success, and it will never become a massive success for a whole host of issues, not the least of which is the fact that Trump won't be on it anytime soon.

Vague nonsense

>I'm not a Democrat, I don't like Biden, I don't give two fucks about the political drama behind all of that. I'm here to make money. Period.

Maybe you should stop listening to fake news and do your own research then
The reason TS is failing is the same reason all the other "Republicans Only" platforms fail. They censor anyone and everyone who has a different viewpoint, and that makes those places boring. The whole draw of outrage based social media is that entire userbases argue with each other.
Being the fastest growing platform ever despite being in test load phase
Do your own DD
See OP, See FUD section. Low effort

>The reason Twitter is so popular is because they allow people who hold opposing views to yell at each other, hell, even to have accounts.

You're delusional, they are banning everyone and ready to destroy the share price etc. to stop Elon

>That doesn't happen on sites that don't allow free expression and only allow users who post an approved viewpoint, like Parler/Gab/TS. It becomes an echo chamber where people just parrot the same conspiracy bullshit and all the normal people leave and it becomes a hotbed for the more extreme members of that ideology (see : QAnon, voat.co, 4chan, etc).

You're sounding like a downright bad actor at this point. Twitter is banning all dissenting opinions, you're claiming the exact opposite

Just because you clowns say it doesn't mean it's true

>

Advertisers don't like that.

See FUD section, advertisers number in the 100,000 of different sources. large Advertiser are a small percentage . That ad boycott bullshit was always a lie

CNN even said so

Next

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

No, "fake news" is the canard of the person who is in a position for emotional reasons, and automatically rejects anything information that might challenge their premise. You started with your conclusion and are looking for evidence that supports your conclusion and reject anything to the contrary ("fake news").

> It’s in a load-test phase, fake news.

No, it launched already, and most of the bigger names that have accounts have been using it less, hell the very reason Trump will never use it is because his ego will never let him open an account and have to start accumulating users, in an app with a current ceiling of like 2M users.

Trump won't step into that limelight until the app is already a massive success, and it will never become a massive success for a whole host of issues, not the least of which is the fact that Trump won't be on it anytime soon.

I'm not a Democrat, I don't like Biden, I don't give two fucks about the political drama behind all of that. I'm here to make money. Period.

> Critical thinking is gone or some bad actors , likely both

The reason TS is failing is the same reason all the other "Republicans Only" platforms fail. They censor anyone and everyone who has a different viewpoint, and that makes those places boring. The whole draw of outrage based social media is that entire userbases argue with each other.

The reason Twitter is so popular is because they allow people who hold opposing views to yell at each other, hell, even to have accounts.

That doesn't happen on sites that don't allow free expression and only allow users who post an approved viewpoint, like Parler/Gab/TS. It becomes an echo chamber where people just parrot the same conspiracy bullshit and all the normal people leave and it becomes a hotbed for the more extreme members of that ideology (see : QAnon, voat.co, 4chan, etc).

Advertisers don't like that.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

My pleasure.

I would 100% recommend TS, I shared a lot about it on this Twitter thread.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Read your post, a bunch of meaningless math and no where did you explain how WrestleMania traction equates to more TS users. Hand waving that all WWE fans are hardcore republicans is flimsy logic at best.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Never said that.

I'm talking about where users are going

Enter TMTG+ and TS content

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Refute what exactly? I AGREE with them.

The whole point of me saying "shoot for that 1%" is because the idea is comedically unlikely. Along the lines of "Nuck nuck! Wouldn't it be strange if that happened". That it is so comedically unlikely that its funny to even suggest such a thing.

I dont know why I keep getting typecast by so many posters as me being the fanatical bull-market pro CBDC conspiracy theorist. Is there a virus on my laptop that when I type "shoot for that 1%" is turns up on other peoples screens as "that I absolutely 100% guarantee will happen and fuck you to anyone who disagrees".

If your just hanging around at the edge of the highschool hallway chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" hoping that them and I will start throwing punches at each other, I hate to disappoint you but I am not going to get into an argument and defend Chinese CBDC when the whole reason I mentioned it is because I thought it was so absurd that ts funny.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

If I may say, talk to somebody with experience in that space and cross all your Ts before moving forward. It will save your a lot of headaches and money. Good luck.

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow

Yeah and if you listen to MSM Biden is president, the economy is great, inflation is because of Putin, and TS isn't about to absolutely wreck FB and TWTR.

Only one of these things is true

1
Reply
Share
Report
Save
Follow
Recent Tweets
Ex Div on Monday: $E 0.65 $GSL 0.38 $IGT 0.2 $JNJ 1.13 $PRU 1.2 $SWKS 0.56 $TS 0.56 $VTRS 0.12 $WELL 0.61 @tastytrade
0
0
10
$TS starting a 2.5% position on the pullback. Stock rated Very Bullish, has positive structure, and 2, 3, & 4-day squeeze. https://t.co/5VFRXWsKK7
0
0
0
$TS is breaking out above $33.28 with positive earnings and a target of $37.68.
0
0
0
We used to think 100s x $1000s was a lot of money to earn. Then $Ms to become millionaires. Now $Bs and billionaires. What’s next, $Ts trillionaires? There’s definitely something wrong with the capitalist model when the rich becomes richer at the cost of the poor. Vote Them Out!!
5
28
70
Markets put in a FTD, and the NYSE showed net highs. A nice change and perhaps the start of a tradeable rally. Macro hasn't changed, so it is vital to use proper low-risk entry points and avoid quick overall portfolio exposure. Commodities remain the leaders $DVN $CF $TS https://t.co/jVpRsfrElH
9
23
167
$TS - Tenaris: Advantages As Activity Speeds Up, But Concerns Over Valuation. https://t.co/P76uvIxAgY #investing #stockmarket #trading
0
0
0
Top 10 U.S. Listed Stocks Based in Europe, ranked by daily RSI. $AEG $TEF $JAZZ $WTW $ORAN $SNY $TS $GSK $SHEL $ARGX https://t.co/eFw0tiVfWT
0
6
23
“we have entered a new extreme phase of climate change much earlier than expected” Either we voluntarily strand 100B’s of fossil fuel assets, or we enter Mad Max (and involuntarily strand $Ts of assets). Take your choice. https://t.co/roB9bnmfRF
0
3
10
What's happening in #Ukraine is the 1st of the Green Wars. Western Europe has closed its power stations & have invested $Ts in renewables. But this woke stupidity has failed to deliver base load energy, resulting in Russian gas filling the void. Europe is now dependent on Russia. https://t.co/BrP5wPT7hf
1
5
8
Nah this $TS shit will really never die
0
3
9
We just sit back, bitch & moan & refuse to invest in our own green energy. Manchin, a man who makes $Ms from the coal industry objects to investing in America's clean energy initiatives without borrowing, but was OK borrowing $Ts for tax cuts & wars https://t.co/yrnxLrmu0M
0
2
7
$TS if you are looking for an oil and gas company from Luxembourg, you can stop looking. I found it! https://t.co/4O6xyHzOaL
10
6
64
Maybe now we can stop believing we must save the planet through individual responsibility instead of collective action. We all lived radically low-impact lives for a year, but CO2 emissions only dropped 7% bc the fossil fuel industry received $Ts in subsidies to keep extracting. https://t.co/znct9VeXoz
1
82
147
Translation: McConnell views anything remotely "for the people"—the 99%—and NOT $Ts (tax cuts) for millionaires/billionaires as "partisan"/negative: because #WorkingClass Americans have absolutely no value to McConnell or the GOP. Remember this when you vote. #ONEV1 #VoteThemOut
7
10
25
Sen. Mitch McConnell: "It looks like the majority is going to have us vote on the motion to proceed to the budget this afternoon. They've chosen a totally partisan path." https://t.co/JDp5cwA80Y
1679
170
1026
Did they include/listen to the Dems when... They pass their tax scam They killed the Russian Investigation They gave $Ts more to rich They crafted their covid strategy Immigration Children in cages Minimum wage Health care Education Judges Police reform... No So I Say FUCK EM
2
16
57
The duopoly is allowing eviction moratorium + $600/w jobless benefit to expire amid disastrous, rising unemployment & surging COVID-19, just after giving $Ts to corporations & the Pentagon. The 2 parties for war & Wall St are killing us. We need 1 party for people, planet & peace
29
208
569
MLK's triple evils are exploding: racism - latest lynchings, worst pandemic & economic hits militarism - of police, threat of federal troops capitalism - legalized looting of $Ts in "COVID recovery" Gratitude to heroes following MLK's footsteps, not settling for tokens.
14
134
320
Today is the temptation of the movement to see if they can stop you before you get actual change. 1. Charged all four men 2. Secretary of Defense “parts ways” with President. 3. Sending out Barack Obama to soothe. What’s the one thing missing? Actual change. Nothing changed.
228
12336
24837
$TS TENARIS = another stock to buy/accumulate now https://t.co/N5fMX494Pd
1
6
19